Welcome to Bluff Country
There are few places on this planet that are more perfectly suited to host a triathlon than Winona, Minnesota. With every stroke, pedal and stride, you’ll encounter incredible views and beautiful terrain. But there is a price to pay for all this ambiance. The terrain that makes this race so inviting is the very same terrain that makes this event one of the most challenging triathlons in the Midwest.
- June 6, 2016We are proud to offer you one of the toughest and most scenic triathlons around on Saturday, June 11 and […]
- June 2, 2016If you’re coming to Bluff Country for Trinona and Kids Tri Winona June 11–12 and looking for things to do in Winona, […]
- February 12, 2016UPDATE: Congratulations to Tom of St. Paul, Minnesota, the winner of these brand-new HED Cycling Jet 6 Custom Wheels. Happy riding […]
Get in the loop
Sign up for news, updates and special offers from Life Time Tri Trinona presented by Fastenal.
IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie, IRONMAN 70.3 Racine & IRONMAN 70.3 Steelhead
Step UP to IRONMAN 70.3! Trinona is the perfect warm up race to several IRONMAN 70.3 events. Click here to read seven reasons you’ll love IRONMAN 70.3. Try out one of the nearby events below, or find a great destination event by visiting ironman.com.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Muncie, July 9, 2016 – Experience true Hoosier hospitality in Muncie, a welcoming, family-friendly environment for athletes and spectators.
- IRONMAN 70.3 Racine, July 17, 2016 – There’s no shortage of things to do and see in Racine. Take a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s works, stop by a local bakery or spend a day fishing at Horlick Dam.
- Maytag IRONMAN 70.3 Steelhead, August 14, 2016 – This triathlon has attracted triathlon families to Southwest Michigan’s resort beach town for the last 10 years.